NEW ZEALAND ROLLS-ROYCE AND BENTLEY CLUB INC.
Q. What information do we have about you?
* The Privacy Act relates to personal information about living human beings.
* When you sign up to be a member of New Zealand Rolls-Royce and Bentley Club, we require information about you such as telephone number, address, email address, name etc.
* We keep records relating to how long you have been a member and what type of membership you have (e.g. individual, family, life, honourary, etc.)
Q. What do we use the information for?
* We need your contact information so that we can give you the information that you are entitled to and/or requested.
Q. Who can see your information?
*You can! If you ever need to check the information that we hold about you, just contact the Club’s Privacy Officer.
* Executive Appointed Officers and Regional Committee Members may be able to see information about you.
* Otherwise, it is your information and you are in control. If you say you are happy to share it, that is fine. We ask you what information you are willing to share when you sign up for Membership.
* We do not share your information with outside people or organisations unless you specifically say you are happy with this.
Keeping your information accurate
* We do our best to keep our records up to date. But we only have the information you give us - so if you move house, or change your name, or get a new email address please let us know.
Q. How long do we keep your information for?
* If someone asks for the information held by New Zealand Rolls-Royce and Bentley Club about them, then this is a Privacy Act request and the Club has 20 working days to respond to it. A decision should be made on that request in that time frame. If you receive a request but are unsure about what to do, you should contact the Club’s Privacy Officer as soon as possible to discuss it.
WEBSITE PRIVACY STATEMENT
New Zealand Rolls-Royce and Bentley Club is committed to providing member services online. We want you to know that any personal identity information you supply to us will not be shared between affiliated members or used to improve or market our products and services.
We will not sell or rent your information to any third party and will exercise reasonable efforts to keep the information secure. New Zealand Rolls-Royce and Bentley Club recognises and respects your online privacy.
When you visit our website we may send you a cookie. A cookie stores a small data file on your computer and enables us to recognise you each time you visit us. Cookies help us in many ways, for example, by saving your region and language preference and for purposes of collecting non-personal data.
New Zealand Rolls-Royce and Bentley Club web security cookies (if the user has a New Zealand Rolls-Royce and Bentley Club web security ID) are not used to collect personal information on this web site.
Non - Personal Data
* Count the number of times you visit our sites
* Compile anonymous statistics on website use
* Gather information on the type of Internet Browser and operating systems used.
The New Zealand Rolls-Royce and Bentley Club website may contain links to other websites. The New Zealand Rolls-Royce and Bentley Club is not liable for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites.
Individual forms may have their own data privacy statements. Please be sure to check these privacy statements before submitting the form.